Now, before I get started. I have to tell you that my camera battery died fairly early into the "exciting" part of this day(I know I know-very convenient hey???) so I don't have a ton of pics to share but.....here we go anyways-lol!!!
And then once we docked we were treated to the most amazing water!!! I don't think you could ever get tired of seeing this.

So, Jenn and I had booked ourselves on 'Pub Crawl' excursion-yes you are reading it right ;)- really an island tour with 'Jungle Juice' and lots and lots of rum!!! BUT before that, we had to do some more shopping-I mean that's what a vacation is all about right?????
One thing I found fascinating, was the fast that here and on St. Thomas, there were chickens running all over-the kids really got a kick out of these pictures!!!
So, that out of the way, it was time for the PUB CRAWL!!!!!! Our friends that we met on the cruise, Izzy and Diane, went with us too-it was way too much fun!!! We danced, drank, saw the sights, drank and everyone else took a ton of pictures-lol!!!
We stopped and took pictures of the other BVI and "ship shots" and then my camera died, so alas I have no incriminating shots of myself-you'll have to contact the other ladies ;)
Sorry if any of the pictures are funky-having a hard time tonight getting them to end up where I want them to.
I have to tell you, this cold weather dragging on and on is really making me wish I 'forgot' to get back on the boat!!!
Keep smiling everyone!
Cheers~






1 comment:
Hi there! great blog, wonderful photos, fantastic memories... wish I was still there! we'll be keeping in touch with you!
Post a Comment