MORE pics from "Crop and Cruise- A Scrapbboking cruise for Canadians"


I can't believe I did not say where these pics were from!!! So, here is the scoop-on Feb 21st myself and about 100 or so fellow Canadians set sail from Miami, Fl for a 7 day cruise through the Eastern Caribbean. It was AMAZING and I am definitely going on the next one!! I went with my bff Jenn, and we also roomed with the uber talented Trisha Ladouceur!! She is awesome and we had so much fun!! Allison Orthner and Corlann did an awesome job and I loved meeting and hanging with the instructors-Trisha, Leica Forrest, Jill Hildebrand and Deanna Hutchinson ( sorry if I spelt any names wrong :) )
So, without further ado, here are the pics from Day 2-










We sailed into St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands first thing in the morning. Jenn and booked an excursion for Shopping and then 2 hours at Magens Bay!!!








There were some lovely building's in St Thomas, including 'Jenns Restaurant'!!! And while there I took advantage of the pricing, and bought myself some bling...new diamond earrings!!!


We bought these Red Stripe beers from a street vendor-he had like an ice-cream bike-for like $1!!!!



Arms full and pocketbooks empty, it was time to head to the other side of the island to Magens Bay.



The view of the harbour on the way there!!!!












Magen's Bay is listed as one of the world's top 10 beaches by National Geographic-I agree, look at that water!!!!!

See!! Jenn and I really were there!!!
And here is the breath-taking view of Magens Bay. You can sure see why it made the top 10!!!!
And then it was time to head back to the ship, have supper and do some SCRAPBOOKING!!!!!!
Woo-hoo!!! See you tomorrow for a taste of Tortola!!!
Ciao!!!

No comments: