Here we are, our last full day at sea as we motor towards the Bahamas. We had a class with Leica Forrest first thing in the morning making a couple of layouts with Magenta products and the Scor-it board (can't wait to get mine!!!) and th
en we were free for the day-so we headed poolside for some relaxin-I mean we were practically working ourselves to the bone!!! lol
Wouldn't you know it-the rain came. And did it ever!!!! So, we had to head inside for a while-and you know what??? I'm not entirely sure what we did-eek!! I do know we went to the promenade deck to check out the waves because we were in some nasty weather-and we were not disappointed!!
But the rain came back-and the wind. We ended up with 12 foot swells and all of the decks were closed due to wind, so I had a hard time finding a fresh breath-and that is what made my seasickness better-with those swells, I really needed it!!!
We had our last crop for my group that-so I actually did a couple of layouts-lol!!! I PROMISE I will share later!!
So pretty much, that was Thursday....but next day we are in the BAHAMAS!!!!!




1 comment:
Thursday night was a rough ride! I just kept hanging on to my Corona's so they wouldn't topple over. LOL
Post a Comment