Great Stirrup Cay-Bahamas

Another morning, another amazing sunrise. The perfect way to start out what was really, our last day. We met all the fellow croppers in the crop room, where we "crowned" the next 'Queen of the Crop'. Carrie Hamm walked away with the AMAZING bundle of goodies-so Saskatchewan still holds the 'title'-we'll have to change that next time ladies!!!!



And then, we arrived at our final port, NCL private island, Great Stirrup Cay. WOW!!! Gorgeous and breathtaking!!! Obviously, we did not have a dock here, so we 'tendered' in on the boats. We had to wait quite awhile, because the seas were still quite rough-but we made it and it was worth it!!


























My neighbors from the East coast!!!





After sitting on the beach, a few more margarita's ;), lunch and some snorkeling, we went on a Photography 'Excursion' with Allison Orthner. I always have fun with my camera, but she is so good at explaining in plain English how to get the shots you really want!!! So, I think I walked away with a TON of very memorable shots!!






















































This is "Flora" the flamingo-my crop group was the flamingo's, and most of us had one of these as our 'mascot'. I am planning on a using all of my "Flora" shots in the clear album that Trisha taught.

And then, sadly at the end of the day, we had to leave............went back to our rooms, tried to get ALL of the goodies into our bags(it was very hard!!!!) and got ready for the evening. We had a cocktail party with the entire group, and Jackie and Katerina for CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER announced the winning layouts and Allison gave us a small taste of the DVD. The atmosphere was not quite as "partying" as the week before-we all hit the sack early as we arrived back in Miami at 7 am Saturday-so sad :(


But I had an amazing time, and made some wonderful new friends!! Cannot wait until next year (better save my pennies!!!)


Kiss kiss!!! Miss you all!!!!

1 comment:

Izzy said...

Kiss Kiss right back at ya! Looking at the photos makes me want to go back there right now.... ah the beautiful blue ocean and cool bevvies on the beach. What more could I ask for?