So, after a bit of a mess-up (I was trying to download, my computer crashed and ERASED my SD card-thank goodness for Facebook!!!!) I am finally adding some pics-phew!!! I warn you in advance-I took over 600 photos...... :)
I LOVE this photo-the oops of the hand waving good bye is SO appropriate!!! I had to take a picture of this road from CSI Miami. This is as we are setting sail out of the Port of Miami.
The good times are just getting started.......
This is a shot from the back of the boat as we speed away from the ship on our way across the Bay in Samana to Kayak through the Mangroves and explore some caves.....where the pirates used to hide. hhhhm, I wonder if I will run into Jack Sparrow??? :)
This Island was before the caves-there were literally HUNDREDS of birds-AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Then, it was off to do some Kayaking-amazing to see it this way-a definite highlight!!!
After a VERY bumpy speedboat ride-lots of waves and rum-we were soaked and laughing SO much!!!!- we finally got to hit the beach!!!! The first official beach of the trip-woohoo!!!!!
And on that note....after only posting from Day 1, I am going to bed!! Stay tuned for forthcoming updates, and many more "warm" pictures to inspire you and get you through this never-ending winter!!!
Cheers!!!!




3 comments:
Gorgeous photos making me feel so warm! I just came back from Az. and am not loving this never ending winter either!
Ahhhh.... looks divine!!! What fun things you got to do!!!! I soooo have to consider this for next year!!!!!!
Signing as Jayme... who has forgotten her blogger password! I totally suck as a blogger!!!!lololol
super duper pics:-)
Post a Comment