Tagged by Izzy

I was tagged by my friend Izzy, so here we go....
The tag how-to...
Go to the photos folder on your computer.
Go to the seventh folder of photos.
Go to the seventh photo.
Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
Invite seven friends to join.












LOL-not even sure who this is. I think it is my hubby's father's family. I think my FIL may be the baby in the ladies arms (my hubby's Grandma). Not even sure how these pictures got there-but there it is.

So, now I have to tag 7 people-do I even know 7 people who have a blog and read this???? lol


Unfortunately, not at this time....but I guess that is what happens when you ignore your blog for over a year!!! One day....but thanks for letting me play Izzy. Go and check her out at http://passion-scrapper.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Izzy said...

cool photo! thanks for playing

ScrappeeDiane said...

Great photo, you are very lucky to have old ones.