My life...................??????


Almost 3 weeks ago, my Gramma Jan passed away. The whole experience has really shaken me. I have never had anyone I know die. But, I guess something good has come of it, and I wrote her a song-and recorded it. The response has been amazing, and I have been encouraged to get it officially published so I can share it with the world. Kind of exciting-I never knew I had it in me.


For those of you that know me, you know that April is my FREAK month with Literacy and Learning Day in 3 WEEKS................AAAAAHHHHH!! But it is a great event and I am very passionate about it. We have a volunteer meeting on Wednesday-my first.


Then, in a little over a month, we are having a ladies only poker night funraiser. For those of you in the Edmonton area-tickets will only be $20, and you will learn how to play and there will be FREE wine!!!!!!!! Oh yeah-May 5 is the big day!


Spring break went WAY too fast-I can't believe it is over!! Did I get anything done???????


I am so thrilled that the weather is turning warm..........we are going to get all of the windows replaced in our house-finally!


Hope this finds you all in good health and spirits- I am truly grateful for all of the blessings in my life.


Cheers-

Jo

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

sorry to hear about your grandma Jodi, I know how close you two were.
:(
hugs to everyone in your family

Anonymous said...

hey girl...big hugs...sorry about your loss.

Happy Easter!