My own 12 step program

I have a problem.........I LOVE Ebay! I have to check it out every day.

There, I have completed step 1 -admitting I have a problem. Phew!.......I'll get to the other steps another day! lol

Today I took the kids to Save on Foods to get their jerseys signed by Dwayne Roloson, and we were just BEHIND the cut off. You would think they could have figured that out BEFORE we stood in line for almost an HOUR! How do you spell disappointment??? DD was especially upset since he is her favourite Oiler. DS#1 said he wanted Ryan Smyth.................and that was so fun standing in line with ds#2...............

DH went to a Superbowl party and will not be home until bed-time, so we are just cleaning house. fun fun fun! I start babysitting 3 kids tomorrow for a few hours in the afternoon, and may end up with a 4th full time in a few weeks, and 2 more in a month. Call me crazy-but I need some money to feed my addictions..........scrapbooking and Ebay.

Lol, when I sell things on Ebay, dd asks me if I asked daddy if it was okay! Like I would be doing it if he didn't want me to!!!! lol. Kids are so sweet!

Anyways better go and get some housework done...........so the 6 kids can destroy it tomorrow!!!

Cheers!